HereToday enables you to secure legal documents, manage online accounts, and digitally create and share your legacy with loved ones. In the event you become incapacitated or pass away, your executor and family can quickly access these documents from a single location. No more need to locate your estate plans, bank accounts, investments, or social media accounts from multiple locations. We do this by providing an encrypted, bank-level security, vault system to store and share items of emotional significance.
Our platform was built for you – for families – for preserving memories, unlocking online accounts, and distributing legal documents when your family needs guidance. We’re a dedicated team solving one of life’s most challenging experiences, preparing your family for an end of life event; most importantly, we’re helping preserve your legacy.
Did You Know?
- 6 in 10 people plan to leave inheritances. Only 2 in 10 have a mechanism to do so.
- 3 out of 4 people believe their values, experiences, and items of emotional significance are most important to legacy.
- Executors typically spend 570 hours and 16 months to settle an estate.
- 44% of families experience estate conflict.
Helping Your Family
One secured location for all of your life’s documents and stories.
- Quick access to your advance directive or power of attorney.
- Secure storage of your estate plans.
- Ability to deactivate or manage online accounts and subscriptions.
- Device login credentials.
- Access to your legacy and life’s stories.
- Share your ancestry and family lineage.
- Prepare your family with funeral plans.
Management Advisors and Agents
As your documents need to be updated from time to time, you can grant limited account access to your estate planner, financial advisor, or other trusted manager.
Security Taken Seriously
Learn more about our industry leading security system and vaults.
We help family members access digital records, accounts, and memories when a loved one becomes incapacitated or passes away.